- USA - Mebane, N.C. 27302
- Sāciet maršruta plānotāju
- Darba apraksts
Kopīgojiet šo darbu|
Business Analyst (m/f)
Tradition and Innovation
Since 1919 the AKG Group is a specialist in the field of heat transfer. Our group of companies is financially sound, innovative and expanding. With about 2,500 employees at 12 locations in Europe, the Americas and Asia we develop and produce heat exchangers for a multitude of application areas and branches.
AKG North America Inc. is the headquarters of the North American AKG companies. It is located in Mebane, North Carolina and responsible for overall administrative and management tasks for the whole US Group.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Incumbent works as directed by Senior Business Analyst on projects of strategic importance in cooperation with other AKG facilities; using data and process driven solutions to support business decision making and change management.
- Monitor ERP Functions to ensure data governance, train users in accordance with system requirements.
- Help with the forecasting process and ensure forecast output is interpretable to wider organization.
- Maintain overview of the Electronic Data Interchange system, troubleshooting when necessary
- Identify requirements for company’s Business Intelligence infrastructure through data validation, data compatibility and requirements gathering
- Negotiate, collaborate, and resolve requirement conflicts
- Quickly learn new processes, tools, business domains and technical applications
- Assimilate information, distill knowledge, apply experiences while providing solution alternatives and recommendations to the team and stakeholders
- Build dashboards and reports as necessary for cross-functional team
- Collaborate with strategic teams to assist with monitoring goals and tactics
- Understand the impact of business change; serve as a change agent for business process changes
- Report to Senior Business Analyst
- Strong computer skills
- Must have a high degree of data literacy
- Strong technical, analytical and process driven thinker with robust problem-solving skills
- Guidance for decision making and a results oriented professional
- Language skills to communicate effectively with other AKG sites and international suppliers
- Self-starter with detail orientation; persistence and ability to work independently to drive execution
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing including executive level presentations
- Ability to work in a positive, dynamic, and collaborative team environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Several years of work experience in data analytics
- Several years of experience in project management and/or business analysis
- BA or PM certification, preferred
- As available