- USA - Mebane, N.C. 27302
- Sāciet maršruta plānotāju
- Darba apraksts
Kopīgojiet šo darbu|
Tradition and Innovation
Since 1919 the AKG Group is a specialist in the field of heat transfer. Our group of companies is financially sound, innovative and expanding. With about 2,500 employees at 12 locations in Europe, the Americas and Asia we develop and produce heat exchangers for a multitude of application areas and branches.
AKG North America Inc., is the headquarters of the North American AKG companies. It is located in Mebane, North Carolina and responsible for overall administrative and management tasks for the whole US Group.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Supervise the Accounting department, by overseeing the employees and ensuring that daily responsibilities and projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure that established policies, regulations and procedures are followed.
- Manage the daily functions of the Accounting department, and work on needed accounting projects, without direct supervision.
- Accumulate and report accurate and reliable information on the financial performance of the company.
- Understand and analyze balance sheets, financial statements and other financial data obtained for the company.
- Supervise, improve and ensure an accelerated month-end closing process.
- Complete the monthly general ledger closing process, including periodic and standard journal entries.
- Perform a secondary review of all reconciliations and transactions also including international affiliates.
- Direct annual physical inventory process, and supervise reconciliation of the raw material, work in process and finished goods’ inventory balances.
- Perform a high quality annual audit and perform all necessary tasks to minimize adjustments.
- Identify operating risks and propose suggestions, based on provided information, for the best utilization of company resources and take the initiative to move forward on these improvements in a timely and efficient manner.
- Participate as a key user of the company’s ERP system, develop deep knowledge of functionality, train users, and improve information output to facilitate decision-making.
- Identify and implement process improvements for accounting procedures.
- Develop a strong understanding of the various software programs used in the Accounting functions.
- Make administrative decisions on how best to run the Accounting department.
- Approve time punches, of supervised hourly employees, on a bi-weekly basis.
- Complete written annual reviews for each employee, and work with the employees to establish accountabilities and goals needed to further their skills and job performance.
- Reports to: Vice President of AKG North America, Inc.
- Four (4) year Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with concentration in Accounting plus three years additional experience in using US tax laws and GAAP accounting principles.
- CPA (Certified Public Accountant) or equivalent certification preferred.
- Experience in using SAP is preferred.
- Experience working as an Accountant in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Ability to use various computer programs.
- Ability to organize and multi-task, along with having strong time management skills.
- Ability to keep all financial information strictly confidential.
- Must have strong analytical skills, and great attention to detail.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to sit (70%), stand (20%) and walk (10%) of the time.
- May also be required to bend, stoop, pull, push, twist and turn and must be able to lift up to 20lbs (5%) of the time.
- As available