- China - Taicang, Jiangsu Province
- Sāciet maršruta plānotāju
- Darba apraksts
Kopīgojiet šo darbu|
Tradition and Innovation
Since 1919 the AKG Group is a specialist in the field of heat transfer. Our group of companies is financially sound, innovative and expanding. With about 2,500 employees at 12 locations in Europe, the Americas and Asia we develop and produce heat exchangers for a multitude of application areas and branches.
AKG Thermal Systems (Taicang) Co., Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of the German based AKG Group and has been successful in China since 2003. With a strong in-house engineering team, we offer cooling solutions to local and Global Key Accounts. We cover a worldwide field of construction equipment, high-speed trains, high-performance cars, home appliances, agriculture, etc.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Collection and payment of funds, forecast and plan of funds declaration and verification of foreign exchange receipts and payments;
- Check the correctness and legality of costs and expenses;
- Business processing of A/R and A/P，including but not limited to: Booking all kinds of cost invoices in ERP, prepare receipt and payment voucher;
- Issue sales invoice;
- Fund reconciliation, A/R and A/P reconciliation;
- Keep cash, check and other valuable bills, arrange, bind and keep accounting documents;
- Cooperate with external audit;
- Other work related to financial accounting and taxation.
- College degree or above, major in financial accounting, auditing, economic is preferred;
- Minimum 2 years related working experience;
- Strong accounting and tax related knowledge, familiar with ERP operation principle and process, have a certain English foundation;
- Good interpersonal, effective communication skills.
- Taicang, Jiangsu, PR China
- as soon as available